1. IDENTIFICATION: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below reflect the following: The owner operator The business of Marketers (here-in-after, the Site or Portal) is Rafael Rojano García, residing at Nuñez Morgado Street, 5 - 28036 Madrid, with NIF number: 30535936D.
· CONTACT FORM
2. USERS: access and / or use of the site gives the condition THE MARKETERS USER, who accepts, since such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the general terms and conditions that result if mandatory.
3. USE OF SITE: The Site of THE MARKETERS provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet from THE MARKETERS or its licensors, to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the Site. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services and content. When registering the user is responsible for providing true and lawful. Following this registration, the user is able to provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that THE MARKETERS offers through its Site and nature but not limited to, refraining for (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order, (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or human rights, (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems from THE MARKETERS, their suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage, (iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of otherusers and change or manipulate their messages. THE MARKETERS reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, violating the youth or children, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE MARKETERS is not liable for the views expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: THE MARKETERS meets the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing the Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures proper use and handling of your personal information. This, along with every form of data aggregation personal, services that the user can request to THE MARKETERS, will inform the User of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of data in each case, informing responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, THE MARKETERS reports that complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of your e-mail for marketing at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: THE MARKETERS by itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual property rights and industrial website, as well as the elements contained in them (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video,software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc..), owned by THE MARKETERS or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, is expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution, public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without permission from THE MARKETERS. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual property owned by THE MARKETERS. You can view the elements of the Site and to print, copy and store on your hard drive of your computer or any other medium, provided this is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. You may not remove, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of THE MARKETERS.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: THE MARKETERS is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause, but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the portal or the transmission of virus or malicious or harmful content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. CHANGES: THE MARKETERS reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its Site may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on the Site.
9. LINKS: In the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE MARKETERS not exercise any control over such sites and content.THE MARKETERS In no event be liable for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other websites. Also the inclusion of these external links does not imply any association, fusion or participation with the entities connected.
11. OVERVIEW: THE MARKETERS pursue a breach of these conditions and any misuse of your Site to exercise all civil and criminal actions that may be subject to law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: THE MARKETERS may change at any time the conditions specified here, and here are duly published. The validity of these conditions shall be based on their exposure and are valid until altered by other duly published.
13. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE MARKETERS and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.